At The Wag Pack, we are always looking for responsible pet-lovers for our Midday Dog Walker positions and Professional Pet Sitter positions.
Please complete our employment application to be considered.
Midday Dog Walkers primarily work Monday through Friday between 10 AM and 4 PM. Dog walkers focus their efforts on exercising dogs while their families are at work but also care for their clients' pets on weekends and holidays as needed.
Pet Sitters should be available mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays to provide care for cats, dogs, and small animals while their families are traveling. We do not require a minimum number of weekends but pet sitters are expected to be available for most major holidays.
All Candidates Must Meet the Following Criteria:
• Be willing to commit to the position for a minimum of nine (9) months
• Pass a thorough criminal, employment, and reference check
• Be team players with a deep appreciation for animals. Previous pet care experience is a plus!
• Be honest, reliable, and flexible
• Be service-oriented and committed to ensuring customer satisfaction
• Be able to work independently and in all weather conditions
• Have drivers license and reliable, insured transportation
• Have consistent access to phone and email
• Possess the ability to accurately manage schedule of appointments
The Wag Pack is a proud supporter of
iHeartRadio's Show Your Stripes Campaign and VeteranAid.org
Our business is owned and operated by military spouses.
We love to work with veterans and their families.